How to Stand Out Amoung Other Renters
The rental market is very tight. I have some tips to share for anyone interested in renting a home with less than perfect credit.
1. Be Pro-Active and Find a Place Now: If you are thinking about doing a short sale and your ready to stop making payments to the bank, find a place now. It will take 30-60 days before your missed payments shows on your credit report. So don't delay to find a rental now.
2. Bring a Copy of Your Credit Report, Pay Stubs, Rental Application, and Drivers License: This shows your
3. Find a Guarantor: The guarantor should be available to sign the lease, and they should understand the financial obligations.
4. Pay 6 Months in Advance: Landlords will be opent to take a chance with the advance payment upfront.
5. Write a Letter Explaining your Situation: Be honest in your letter - Explain your circustances.
6. Be Punctual: When I think tardiness, I think LATE rent.
7. Dont' be afraid to follow up on your application with the owner: Expressing your enthusiasam about a house in this rental market always help. I like to choose tenants who Love the property. Passion is contagious.
Contact Bernetta Wess at 925-290-8143 if you have any questions.