Our Property Management & Rental Services are available in Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville, Blackhawk, Livermore, Castro Valley, Mountain House, and Tracy.
We market your property to maximize your investment.
Our qualified Real Estate/Property Management Staff offers our clients the expert service required for the day-to-day management of residential rental property:
- We offer a flat rate fee and setup fee for our service.
- Comprehensive market analysis of property rental value.
- Prepare and execute a full marketing campaign with professionally designed advertising materials, including placement of your rental listing on the top rental websites, for broad exposure to potential tenants.
- Showcase your property at our Office Location, List your property on Multiple Listing Service, Craigslist, and other 30 other rental sites. With access to Sotheby's International Realty, London Telegraph, Hong-Kong, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal.
- Personally show your property to prospective tenants, ensuring security for your home and belongings.
- Thorough tenant screening includes credit, employment, past bankruptcy, eviction, and other references. We have screening criteria they would have to meet to be accepted. Also, we require credit scores to be 700 or more.
- Detailed property inspection prior to commencement of lease including digital pictures.
- Prepare all lease agreements, disclosures, and other necessary paperwork for your maximum legal protection. Including Marijuana Addendums per the new CA law, COVID-19 addendum, and ability to pay rent documents.
- We collect rents on time and make daily deposits to a Real Estate Trust Account. Late fees are strictly enforced.
- 3-Day Notices to Pay Rent or Quit are served immediately in the event that your tenant has not paid their rent by the due date at no charge.
- Paying all bills associated with the property.
- Accurate monthly payment with automatic deposit and year-end statements.
- Yearly property inspections before renewals. Inspections are beneficial to ensure tenants are complying with their lease and to assess property conditions.
- We coordinate maintenance and repair services. We can use home warranty services or provide handyman, vendors/contractors for work needed. With no markup fees.
- We monitor your property to increase rents or decrease when needed to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Thorough exit inspection upon tenant vacating including digital pictures.
The fee is 9% Homes and condo's monthly. Additional Setup and Leasing Fee will be charged.There is also the choice of doing what I call LEASE ONLY "Tenant Finder" service for 6% of the annual rent, where you manage the property yourself and just want help finding a qualified tenant. We will assess, show, advertise, screen, check credit and references, and deliver a qualified tenant. This can save owners costly lengthy vacancy periods.
The Property Management Divison at Venture Sotheby's is an experienced, reliable, full-service property management company. Our job is to optimize your property investments so that you don't have to deal with the stress and problems that can arise, and to maximize your rental income and occupancy rates. We are so confident of our ability to keep your property occupied with qualified tenants that we will not get paid any fee while your property is vacant. Our staff has over 20 years of property management experience. We specialize in the Tri-Valley area, from single-family homes, condominiums, and townhomes. Feel free to call us, we would be honored to call you a new client.